Robert J. McDonough, DDS
Oral Surgeon Avon IN
Dr. Rob McDonough received his Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University in 1982. He graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry with honors in 1986. He completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Indiana University School of Dentistry and Indiana University Medical Center in 1989. While attending Indiana University School of Dentistry, Dr. McDonough was the recipient of several scholastic awards including the Distinguished Graduate Award, given to a selected dental student for outstanding academic achievement.
Dr. McDonough is on staff at Hendricks Community Hospital. He is an active member in the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Indiana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Great Lakes Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
Dr. McDonough was born and raised in the Indianapolis area. He and his wife have two children and reside in the Avon area. He is very active in his church and enjoys spending time with his family and playing golf.
Our Office Hours are Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-4:30pm, Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm.